Wednesday, September 9, 2009

i was no happy at this resort

My time at magic mountain was very dissapointing as i feel it was faulse advertising. What i saw on the internet was nothing like what we had my children missed out on your big swimming pool as there was no water in it and my partner and i were unhappy as we got an older room that was dirty so we felt un relaxed and didnt want to be in the room. We will recommend to all family and friends not to stay at magic mountain.

Your receptionist was quite rude when i went and told her my children were upset about the pool being empty and i was dissapointed with the room. The oven was filthy and there was so much dust and crap underneath the beds it made me sick. I think we have a right to be told when booking that the pool would not be in use and that the room shown would not be even close to what we would be recieving.

Book Magic Mountain Resort, or Broadbeach - Burleigh Heads Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment