Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Great Value and top Quality

I have stayed at many places on GoldCoast and Saks on 5th gave me the best value for a quality place that I have ever stayed. Shops where within a comfortable walking distance as well as surf clubs. Most places offer a 3 night minimum but Saks does a fantastic deal for 2 nights as many people only have a 2 night weekend. The offer of a full kitchen will appeal to most families on a strict budget.

The facilities are very modern in the unit with washing machine , dryer , vacuum , microwave oven and full sized fridge. All crockery and cookware made meal preparation a breeze as well. I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with my 2 night stay at Saks on Fifth @ Burleigh Heads. I will be definately going back again.

Gold Coast theme parks are great. I am an RACQ member and got great value with them by taking my overseas relatives to Currumbin Sanctuary. The deal I received was much better than I thought I could get. It cost me AUD for four adults. Usual cost is per adult. Our weekend was only for relaxation and we did not go to see many attractions.

Book Saks on 5th Avenue, or Broadbeach - Burleigh Heads Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment