Monday, October 12, 2009

Awesome.... childrens(and Adults) resort

If you want a place to keep the kids happy Turtle beach resort is the place for you, but if you just want Adult time its great as well. Nothing was a hassle, everything is close, shops, transport, theme parks etc. Will definately tell friends and family.

We loved Currumbin Wildlife park, Movieworld, seaworld,wet and wild,Dreamworld and the best that my kids loved was The Zorb ball.

Book TURTLE BEACH RESORT, Blue Sky Holiday Group (Private Apartments), or Broadbeach - Burleigh Heads Accommodation and Hotels.

1 comment:

  1. Hey that’s so much helpful for me the reason is that I want to go for holiday. And from this article I get many thinks. So thanks for post me such a nice post. For the more information visit on www(dot)lincolndowns(dot)com.
    NSW South Coast Accommodation

    ReplyDelete